Sr. Solution Consultant (Remote)
Vertafore | Sales | ,
Solution Consulting is an integral part of the sales team. We partner with the sales executives by uncovering and understanding initiatives of the customer and communicate the best solution for success. We are best known for our diligent preparation and our ability to deliver above industry standard presentations while communicating the value of Vertafore’s solutions. It is all about value and working on a team that strives to be the best they can be and exceed our customer’s expectations with industry and product knowledge. The team works with new and existing customer’s and supports the Inside, Field, and Strategic sales teams for the Agency business.
The Sr. Solution Consultant is comfortable with frequent travel and partners with our Field and Strategic sales teams to work with the largest agencies across the country. The ideal candidate is an industry expert that exhibits excellent presentation skills and must be comfortable presenting in high-stress competitive situations. As a Sr. Solution Consultant, you lead by example, always taking a strategic approach in every engagement, is a self-starter that can learn and adopt new technology and processes at a rapid rate.
· Team Player, Role Model & Collaborator
· The Vertafore Solution Consulting model is a team approach. Team culture is our number one priority.
· Each team member contributes to the success of the overall team.
· A Sr. Solution Consultant leads by example, coaching and mentoring other team members.
· A Sr. Solution Consultant is a strategic supporting member of the sales team
· A Sr. Solution Consultant will work with multiple stakeholders to develop competitive positioning for our solutions.
· A Sr. Solution Consultant has a positive and ambitious attitude.
· Presentation Skills & Executive Presence
· A Sr. Solution Consultant presents in all professional settings from executive to middle-management to end-user levels.
· When presenting, it is crucial that you can relate the value of the solution to specific audience priorities.
· Ability to deep dive into the solution for end-user day to day operations.
· Ability to present and relate cross-departmentally from Agency Operations, Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, Accounting & Finance, Employee Benefits and more.
· A Sr. Solution Consultant will be a leader in demo technique; delivering a creative, clear and concise message.
· Creative Problem Solving and Strategic in their Approach to Winning Business
· Work as a member of the sales-team to put together a meaningful and strategic presentation for large prospects and customers.
· To be able to take a strategic, consultative and individual approach with customers and prospects to help them achieve their goals.
· Cross-functional strategic collaboration with the sales, marketing, professional services and product teams.
· Both a self-starter in approach and execution and a valuable and dependable team member.
· Ability to cultivate internal and external relationships and intuitively leverage resources in customer engagements.
· Great attention to detail and documentation.
· Product & Industry Expertise
· A Sr. Solution Consultant is responsible for deep product knowledge across the entire agency suite of solutions.
· Ability to ramp-up on products and their value quickly.
· As a leader on the Solution Consulting team, will be the first to adopt and train other team members on new product enhancements.
· To be a student of the industry in constant mode of learning and being a thought leader to the Insurance Industry.
· To be a self-starter when learning technology and applying value to the solution when presenting.
· To be a consultant to our customers and prospects on driving change with the use of technology.
· Cross-Departmental Collaboration
· As a Sr. Solution Consultant, it is expected that you work cross-departmentally within Vertafore both leading and participating in special projects and initiatives.
· Partner with Marketing, Product and Customer Success on regular basis.
· Work with Product Management to help define product requirements collected from field experience
· Voice and advocate of our customer base with the ability to communicate information gathered from the field.
o It is the responsibility of the Solution Consultant to understand the needs of the agency and document the needs of the agency.
o Insure proper handoff to post sales activity to insure a successful implementation.
THE IDEAL CANIDATE
· 3 + years pre-sales or consulting experience in enterprise software or related field
· Insurance experience strongly preferred
· Experience with Vertafore products preferred
· Technical skills including Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions
· Able to perform and present in high stress situations
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Up to 80% travel, all domestic