Vice President of Sales, UK
EagleView Technologies | Sales | London, England
We’re looking for a Vice President of Sales, UK. As the Vice President of Sales, UK, you will develop, execute and lead sales and revenue growth opportunities to achieve the company's goals. You will be responsible for owning and scaling the revenue generation organization in the UK. You will have direct oversight into sales, business development and marketing. The VP of Sales will serve as a member of the Revenue Leadership Team, reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer.
- Develop a clear vision and strategy for all revenue-generating activities, including sales, marketing, business development. Focus on expansion of business within existing markets, and expansion of business in new segments and territories. Develop and own EagleView’s go-to-market strategy.
- Direct revenue forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly. Manage a consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology, and report regularly to the company, investors, and the board of directors.
- Take ownership and accountability for all revenue targets and sales projections. Ensure sales, marketing and business development strategies are capable of exceeding aggressive revenue targets and projections.
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire UK organization, people and resources, including internal and external partners. Assess the “current state” of the revenue organization across the landscape of people, process and systems, identify gaps and opportunities in all areas and implement solutions to close those gaps.
- Systematically utilize experimentation and data to identify what works and what doesn’t, identifying and tracking KPIs, and adjusting all revenue generating efforts accordingly. Use market and competitive intelligence and customer feedback to drive strategy and deliver compelling programs and campaigns.
- Drive solutions with the engineering and product teams to optimize our ability to generate more revenue from and improve customer retention. Establish and maintain executive relationships with key customers and prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive sales, marketing and business development experience. Experience in high growth global technology organizations is strongly preferred. Vertical experience in Contractor, Government, Insurance and Energy verticals is desired.
- Documented experience driving revenue growth via the acquisition of new customers and the development of new sales channels.
- Detailed understanding of sales strategies at multiple levels including tools and best practices and the ability to negotiate complex teaming agreements.
- High level of comfort with areas of marketing where advanced experimentation and machine learning capabilities are used for achieving success. Record of developing compelling and effective go-to-market strategies.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality results, thriving in a fast-paced environment, bringing people together to meet common goals.
- Comprehensive understanding of business dynamics, sales environments, issues, trends, technical advancements and sales cycles.
- Exceptional communication skills, evidenced by successful executive level interactions, strong writing and outstanding presentation experience, facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to lead through change and transformation with an ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Skilled at coaching others on how to build new sales opportunities and strategic relationships.
- Proven ability to manage strategic sales planning and operational discipline with attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented sales culture.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.