Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 65100 B2B
TIBCO B2B product suite is an integration platform that offers a robust set of transaction automation and validation solutions to enterprises that need business-to-business communications with their trading partners.
The successful candidate will join the software engineering team responsible for the development of the next generation of TIBCO B2B products that are more open to enterprise applications, more flexible for cloud and on-premise deployment, and performing better in accommodating big data requirements.
The candidate will be responsible for various aspects of the product development of the TIBCO B2B product suite. The candidate shall be required to perform the following tasks:
- Interpret requirements
- Creation of software functional and design specifications
- Design, implement, and extend/maintain (as needed) software based upon the mentioned specifications, middleware, and user interfaces
- Development and testing of software to support identified feature sets
- Develop and execute unit tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support in resolving reported customer issues
- Close interactions with software QA and Support teams to understand and resolve identified problem areas
- Collaborate with colleagues local and/or in remote locations
- Follow the development group's best practices, coding standards, policies and procedures