Digital Marketing Executive
Advanced | Marketing | Slough, England
Advanced Digital Marketing are a team of highly innovative, commercially focused specialists who leverage data, insight and industry leading tools, technology and techniques to drive high volume, high quality inbound leads and exceptional user experience to prospects.
In addition they offer proactive, best-in-class education, thought leadership and consultancy to their Advanced colleagues.
Scope of role:
The role of Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) is to drive the delivery the on-site and off-site SEO programme for Advanced. This role has a significant impact on the overall online business and is responsible for delivery of 60%+ of web traffic.
Accelerating organic growth is the primary Digital Marketing objective of FY20 and you will work closely with the Digital Lead and partner agency to maximise non-brand organic search traffic, conversion and return on investment across all of Advanced key products and markets.
- Develop and execute an earned media strategy to drive MEL (Marketing Engaged Leads) leads to the business.
- Manage SEO strategy and campaign execution across all major search engines, primarily Google.
- Own the SEO strategy across the key areas of technical, content and linking.
- Manage the SEO agency whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams, delivering industry leading insights, analysis and outreach campaigns.
- Conduct in-depth and regular audits of sites and competitor performance analysis using tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Google Analytics, Search Console Screaming Frog and more.
- Support Digital Lead with budgeting and forecasting around organic activity.
- Provide best practice guidelines and recommendations to web development team to improve functionality and performance of SEO.
- Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and new developed webpages through effective communication and process.
- Provide tracking, reporting and analysis of performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight.
- On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
- Drive content review and content creation with content and product team upon keyword opportunities.
- Advanced use of Google Analytics to monitor overall digital performance
- Use data analysis and insight to drive all organic search activity.
- Develop full understanding of Marketo and Salesforce and its role in digital performance.
- Deliver monthly audits, content, ranking and MEL reports to the senior management.
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Executives for Paid & UX to drive integrated activity and a consistent, optimised customer experience.
- With Digital lead, mentor and manage Junior Marketing Executives to drive organic activity and support their professional development.
- Lead, manage and optimise SEO agency relationship on all elements of strategy and execution.
- Develop highly strategic and effective relationships key stakeholders including marketing Operations, Field Marketing, Product, Web Development, Content and Design.
- Proactive input and influence the digital content calendar with behavioural data and customer insight.
- Drive performance and education culture and processes on earned activity ensuring all stakeholder teams full understand the channels and their role in supporting success.
- Provide SEO training and evangelise SEO best practices within the organisation.