Product Solutions Specialist (Remote)
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Lake Mary, FL
*Position can be worked remotely or from any office location*
If you thrive in collaborative and fast-paced environments and enjoy synthesizing the value of public administrative technology into compelling concepts, read on! As a CentralSquare Technologies Product Solutions Specialist, you will be able to use your expertise our business and industry by leveraging your knowledge to craft product messaging that clearly differentiates our products and articulates their benefits. This position calls for an experienced software user who can translate technical information into clear, value-based concepts that will be used across different marketing channels—product literature, email, website, thought leadership articles, research briefs, etc.
This position will focus on marketing the CentralSquare Public Administration ERP software and will prioritize revenue growth in accordance with corporate goals. Strong preference will be given to candidates who have a background in SaaS and cloud-based offerings.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for specific products and build product marketing plans necessary to meet company revenue goals
- Analyze market information and identify competitive gaps and opportunities
- Report KPIs to track product adoption and revenue targets
- Provide product-level positioning and marketing messaging for core offerings
- Partner with sales and product management to understand market pain points and our competitive advantages. Work cross-functionally to continuously support lead-generation efforts
- Work with our writing team to translate those messages into strong product collateral by building talk tracks, product overviews, emails, case studies, etc.
- Lead product marketing campaigns to accelerate lead generation for ERP products
- Develop sales enablement materials that help sellers effectively position and sell against competition
- Support AR/PR and awareness activities including webinars, industry events, direct marketing collateral and customer case studies
- Experience with CentralSquare public administration software, or similar software, with a user’s perspective of the technology needs and value.
- Ability to analyze market research, competitive analysis, customer interviews, product positioning and distil into compelling written concepts
- Craft product communications and with insight-driven narratives in a problem-solution format that differentiates CentralSquare solutions and builds excitement in the industry
- Work closely with Product Marketing team, as well as Digital, Brand and Account-Based Marketing teams