Sales Training Manager
NAVEX Global | Sales, Leadership & Operations | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Sales Training Manager
Sales - Leadership & Operations
Lake Oswego, OR
Director, Sales Learning & Operations
Full Time, Exempt
As our Sales Training Manager, you will be responsible for ongoing training, learning and development of the Sales team, primarily with our new hires. This role will help to create content as well as to maximize sales effectiveness by determining and solving training needs across the organization. The development will be closely aligned with business initiatives and objectives of NAVEX Global. Learning begins with onboarding new sales professionals and extends to ongoing development of both sales professionals and other customer facing personnel. This includes needs analysis, the design development and deployment of training.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Partner with sales, and sales operations leadership to align learning and development with the sales organization.
- Assist in delivery of a curriculum of Sales learning and development content. Participate in creation of content and ensure messaging and content is aligned with top priorities, best practices, and product training.
- Help to plan the Sales Initial Onboarding calendar through collaboration with trainers, and resources, and maintain this calendar making changes as required.
- Help to continue to up-level the sales onboarding program.
- Support Salesforce training, and use, for all sales teams in the organization.
- Coordinate technical training with appropriate product experts on NAVEX Global’s products and services.
- Develop and implement sales skills training in alignment with the Value Selling Solution approach and the NAVEX Global Sales Methodology.
- Engage with subject matter experts throughout the company to ensure that the ongoing product sales training is engaging and targeted to the sales perspective.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Increase individual and team sales performance with the goal of aligning training and coaching to improve performance.
- Execute on special learning projects as needed.
- Understand and maintain our Confluence, LearnCore and technology presence and maintain these assets carefully.
- Own the responsibility of coaching and mentoring our new hires until they have completed their certifications.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Sales Training and/or Sales Management experience. Ideal candidate will have held a Sr. Sales, Training, or multi-product focused role.
- Strong sales and people leadership skills and experience
- Salesforce, MS Office, and conferencing platforms experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines. Works well under tight timelines and competing priorities. Flexibility and the ability to make changes on short notice is key.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Portland, OR required.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.