New Business Sales Consultant
Advanced | Sales | ., England
New Business Sales Consultant – Commercial Software
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a dynamic journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
We sell business-changing software. We’re looking for a New Business Sales Consultant to generate, manage and close brand new business deals for us.
You’ll be driven and self-disciplined. You’ll be highly competitive and most comfortable when challenging the status quo – standing still terrifies you! You’ll be motivated by new names, new logos and the associated earnings. You won’t be afraid of taking the lead –in fact it comes naturally to you. You’ll love self-development and will actively take opportunities to improve yourself in order to surpass your own standards of performance.
In addition you’ll exhibit:
- Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
- Significant experience in generating brand new business sales opportunities
- Excellent problem solving skills leading into an ability to challenge stakeholders and suggest solutions they’d not even thought of yet
- Proven track record of over achieving on sales targets
- A positive and self-confident attitude
- An ability to exert influence and control over large groups of stakeholders, leading them to a specific outcome
- Experience in Enterprise Software sales is helpful – any sector with complex deals, solutions and stakeholders
- Confidently perform in all sales situations
- Develop and maintain key account plans to achieve individual sales target
- To lead Advanced’s account management sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order, ensuring successful transition and delivery
- Actively generate and close new business opportunities by cultivating multi-level relationships within prospective customers
- Carry out effective business meetings with prospects including: meeting preparation, agenda setting, meeting management, specify client needs, understand client pains, articulate case studies and anecdotes, differentiate from the competition when challenged, and create solutions on the fly, close to the next stage
- Provide accurate and up to date sales forecasts for any given month or year
- Negotiate and close, retaining control within large groups of customers
Join the A Team
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays + opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We hire for potential and develop at pace. If successful, you can expect to take an online assessment, meet the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!