CentralSquare Technologies | G&A | Lake Mary, FL
CentralSquare's Entry Level Recruiter is responsible for the entire recruitment process from sourcing applicants up to the job offer, with a focus on our entry level positions and internships. A component of this role will involve college outreach and maintaining relationships with those contacts to create a pipeline for future entry level openings. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to; sourcing, advertising across various mediums, networking, phone screening, administering pre-employment assessments (remotely & on-site), behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiation. The recruiter will work very closely with Hiring Managers to determine the position requirements and sourcing strategies. The Recruiter will keep the Hiring Manager up-to-date throughout the process and build a credible and collaborative relationship.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Manager.
- Provide excellent applicants and internal customer service to management.
- College outreach, research, and maintaining relationships with those contacts.
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search. This includes writing and posting professional looking job announcements and postings.
- Assists with companywide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed.
- Bachelors Degree | Major in Human Resources Management a plus
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)