Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits
NAVEX Global | Human Resources | Lake Oswego, OR
Lake Oswego, OR
SVP, HR & Organizational Dev.
Full Time, Exempt
As the leader of our Total Rewards service center, you will establish and oversee the design, implementation and communication of a comprehensive total rewards strategy that attracts, inspires, and ultimately retains great people.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- A driven HR Team committed to setting the bar for delivering stellar, game changing HR services, and ensuring you laugh every day as a result of their mischievous ways
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Lead and serve a thriving team supporting a variety of functions from benefits to payroll and our HRIS on a global basis
- Design and develop a comprehensive rewards strategy and supporting programs that ensures market place competitiveness
- Review global market compensation data, salary surveys, and compensation trends to drive creative programs and ensure NAVEX Global’s pay strategy is competitive, aligned to business needs, and supports informed decision making
- Lead our pay evaluation processes; counsel managers on pay decisions to ensure pay practices are consistently upheld
- Establish a communication cadence that enables people to have the information they need to know most in a timely and strategic manner, including innovative educational campaigns
- Serve as our leader of all job architecture, including job profiles, levels and job titles
- Ensure our compliance requirements for all compensation and benefits programs are consistently met
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of people analytics that enable business decisions to be made with the insight needed regarding people trends
What You Will Need:
- 5-7 years of experience working in compensation and benefits; 2 years of leading fast-growing teams
- A degree in Business or Human Resources Management is desired; certification as a CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) and PHR/SPHR required
- Demonstrated knowledge of global compensation and benefits programs, practices and related applicable laws
- Experience working in high-growth organizations with M&A, preferably in a SaaS based industry
- Excel skills that will make even the best ooh and aah; system expertise with Work Day and ADP
- A level of grit when it comes to attention to detail that sets the bar for accuracy, thoroughness and responsiveness
- Familiarity with payroll processing laws for the U.S. and U.K.
- A passion for collaboration, innovation, problem solving and doing the right things right
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Diversity and Inclusion:
NAVEX Global strives to understand, value, and incorporate the differences each team member brings to our organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers behind our core values, allowing us to continue to realize success. Our global customer standards require us to attract and retain the best talent and to find great talent, we must look across a variety of spectrums. We understand that differences in age, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, veteran’s status, and background strengthens not only our workplace culture, but our ability to connect with people around the world. Our team members have the right to expect a workplace in which the differences they bring are welcomed and valued each day. NAVEX Global is proud to celebrate the diversity of our team and champions an environment where authenticity and respect are at the forefront of how we engage with each other.
NAVEX Global hires people based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply for any of our great opportunities. Your decision to self-identify through our application is one of several steps NAVEX Global uses to measure and advance diversity and inclusion within our workplace. (Please note your confidential information will be accessible only by appropriate members of NAVEX Global’s Human Resources Team.)
Request for Accommodation:
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with our team and would like assistance or an accommodation to use our application, we want to help! Please let us know the nature or your request by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phone (800) 230-1421 and request to speak with a member of our Recruiting Team.