Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Aptean | G&A | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The FP&A Senior Analyst is expected to offer financial reporting and support Aptean leadership - to include the consolidation of and reporting on multiple platforms, operations, and consolidated entities. This individual will participate in the analysis of financial results, as well as forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and other special projects.
The position will have high visibility and will regularly interact with Aptean Management and Product Leaders. Thus confidence, as well as being detail-oriented and accurate is critical to the success of the candidate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses and report variances versus Plan/Forecast & Current and Past Trends for assigned Revenue Streams and Cost Functions. Monitors performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
- Prepares standard Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly Financial Reports for analysis. Prepares financial models and Ad-Hoc Reports to support strategic initiatives. Is able to communicate with leadership team in both formal and informal settings and is able maintain their composure in a conversation. Develops efficiencies to consolidate and increase the effectiveness of reporting, and maintain Revenue and Cost reports used internally and externally.
- Assists in continued development of Budgeting, Forecasting and Flash processes using relevant tools.
- Has the ability to accurately meet all time sensitive reporting dates.
- Understands the advantage of seeking advice from those who've solved similar problems. Knows how to identify common sources for answers; knows how to research for a solution. Able to solve problems that are assigned. Seeks help when necessary.
- Is aware that own behaviours impact team dynamics and that team dynamics are influenced by different personalities on the team. Able to get along with most personalities in team, knowing that it will benefit the team climate. Shares information for the good of the team. Maintains an open, approachable manner, and treats others fairly and respectfully, shows regard for others opinions.
Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 4 years and a Master’s degree. Typical range is 4-7 years.
- Some experience with budget/consolidation systems, accounting systems and software revenue recognition.
Skills and Abilities
- Quantifiable excellence with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and advanced knowledge in other MS Office tools. The ability to quickly learn new applications and technology.
- Ability to work through multiple and sometime competing priorities, outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills, common sense, extroverted, results-driven, creative, and ambitious are words that describe you.
- Travel is anticipated at less than 10%.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.