Cross-Sell Sales Director
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | REMOTE - US OPEN, FL
Ensures achievement of strategic sales objectives for a specific business line, geography or territory; primarily involves reaching planned levels of sales (bookings) in assigned territory. Position focuses on establishing appropriate sales targets and generating bookings with new clients for CentralSquare’s suite of products and services. In this position the Cross-Sell Sales Director will supervise, mentor and coach Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and Client Account Managers (CAMs) assigned in their territory and will be responsible for their performance to plan. This director position will participate and coordinate with other company departments and resources to continually improve the overall efficiency, productivity, quality, accuracy, competitiveness, and volume of the sales efforts for the company. The Cross-Sell Sales Director will often be the spokesperson for CentralSquare in the industry and will conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the company’s Mission and Vision. This position operates with minimal direct supervision and requires a substantial amount of travel. This position is required to provide regular reports and communicate with the company’s management on a regular basis. This is considered a working managers position with the Regional Sales Director working with the each assigned RSM and CAM to help them develop and manage their sales pipeline in order to achieve their assigned sales quota and customer retention goals.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing sales within their assigned territory
- Working with assigned team to prospect, develop and close sales contracts for the company
- Working with assigned team to grow the Sales Pipeline with good qualified sales leads
- Working with assigned team to ensure that all sales bookings are based upon quality contracts with reasonable Gross Margins
- Forecasting sales by month and by quarter
- Understanding industry trends and activities and communicating those with company management
- Developing and maintaining effective sales strategies and plans for territory
- Working with assigned team to ensure that quality Territory Business Plans exist at all times for all team territories
- Managing personnel to include performance management, hiring and termination decisions
- Managing the company’s sales processes within the territory based upon established CentralSquare Sales processes/best practices
- Supporting the company’s efforts to maintain SalesForce CRM and effectively use this as a tool
- Participate and contribute to the PS/CJ marketplace and represent CentralSquare in a favorable light throughout the industry
- Contribute to the business development strategies for the territory and company
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of company sales strategies
- Travel on a regular basis
Proven sales track-record that demonstrates success in meeting or exceeding quota. The position requires a minimum of seven years experience in technical or software field sales and integration efforts. Individuals must be thoroughly familiar with the Public Safety and Criminal Justice industry and products; including demonstrated successes at selling into state and local government.
MS Office Suite with emphasis on PowerPoint &Excel with knowledge of public safety software and SalesForce CRM. Candidates will be experienced in the regular use of PCs, laptops, and other hardware as used by Sales.. This position requires a working knowledge of state and local governmental work processes including budgeting, procurement and organizational structure.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in business, marketing, engineering, or computer science with demonstrated effort toward professional development.
General office environment. Considerable stress may occur. Selling requires a high level of personal energy and stamina and a willingness to travel up to 60% of the time.