VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Skills & Requirements
Business Operations / Technical Program Manager
TIBCO | 62300 PAAS HQ | Palo Alto, CA
Are you someone who
- likes to be part of transformative initiatives for a fast-growing Cloud business,
- has experience in technical program management.
- excels while working with cross-functional teams to drive to great results,
- knows how to leverage team-work and collaboration to achieve greater goals,
- is looking for ways to use your creativity and problem-solving skills,
- has a keen eye for details,
- enjoys being constantly challenged and building on successes?
If so, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to excel at TIBCO.
- Coordinate the business unit’s strategy and planning process, and meet regularly with leadership to set and track goals throughout the organization
- Coordinate and drive effective use of functional operating meetings including Weekly Staff Meetings, All Hands, and Quarterly Business Reviews. Follow up on action items accordingly
- Coordinate the execution of strategic cross-functional initiatives, projects and commitments most important to the Global Engineering Operations group.
- Work with BU leadership to align their actions and communications in support of agreed upon goals
- Manage and execute communication plans
- Support other ad hoc request