Global education Alliance Senior Manager
TIBCO | 70110 Sales Enablement | Greenwood Village, CO
The Global Education Alliance Sr. Manager will lead TIBCO’s Education Alliance initiative. Creating, nurturing relationships with leading universities worldwide to help enrich their curriculum with access to technology and lesson content from TIBCO Software.
The goal of this position is to put TIBCO software into classrooms and in the hands of tomorrow’s technologists. The Global Education Alliance Manager will orchestrate internal relationships between TIBCO product and technology, marketing, recruiting and sales teams. The role will interface directly with educators and administration at leading Universities to promote and assist in the adoption of TIBCO software.
- Create and plan annual and strategic business plans for the TIBCO education channel
- Lead in proposals, contracts, licensing, and execution for all education partnerships
- Responsible for introducing software, lessons and our education program to universities, high schools
andother education facilities ensuring targets are met
- Utilize company tools to drive execution – SFDC, Learning Portal etc.
- Execute reporting to create alignment and inform opportunities for change and growth
- Travel: Attend customer meetings, trade shows
andother industry events to increase business and deepen relationships.
- Leverage relevant social media outlets to promote education alliance activities
- Participate in Education programs and deliver speaking engagements
- Work cross-functionally with other Managers to ensure process and progress is met
- Deliver accurate adoption planning and forecasting