Entry Level GIS Applications Implementation Specialist - Remote
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | REMOTE - US, FL
Lucity which is now part of Centralsquare is looking for the right candidates to join our Professional Services team. The Project Implementation Consultant is a project-based role and should establish a positive baseline for the relationship between the client and Lucity all while supporting the project plan and schedule for implementing the LucityAM software. Knowledge of Urban Planning or Development.
· Work with our Project Manager for scheduling/coordinating project efforts and activities throughout the projects
· Product knowledge of entire LucityAM product line (includes new products/functionality/platforms that we add at each release)
· Focused project implementation activities including:
- Participate in Project Kickoff Meeting
- Conducting Discovery & Functional Group meetings with each group involved in the scope in order to walk through Business Process Review (BPR) and configure work flow setups within the software that meet the client’s needs.
- Load work flow setup information into the software based on lists that the client provides.
- Configuring LucityAM Web (dashboards, forms, views, security) to support the client’s needs based on information gleaned through the Discovery and Functional Group meetings.
- Provide Admin training to the client as the configuration is being built.
- Create project documentation when required.
- Work closely with the other Lucity project team members performing data conversion, GIS configuration and standard integrations to ensure those efforts are in line with the overall configuration efforts.
- Participate in discussions surrounding potential third-party integrations to our software when necessary.
- Prepare training scripts for the Software Training Specialist to use.
- Lead the knowledge transfer from Configuration to the Testing/Training phase of the projects to ensure a smooth handoff.
- Provide project software training for the project should it be deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
- Completing trip and status reports.
· As the face of CentralSquare, using the Lucity software to develop relationship with the client to help solidify a lasting partnership into the future.
If you are a technical person who enjoys (and is good at) working with people, keeping up with technology, managing projects and traveling, this job is for you!
· Bachelor’s degree in GIS (geography), Computer Science, Business or related field of study.
· Hands-on experience providing technical services for implementation of COTS (commercial off the shelf) products is preferred but not required.
· Hands-on experience providing management services for implementation projects for local governmental agencies, is preferred, but not required.
· Exceptional presentation and training skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to travel extensively (50-75% over the course of a year).
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access).
· Experience with databases (specifically Microsoft Access and SQL Server).
· Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus.
· Experience with Esri software is preferred but not required.
· As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal. Submitted expenses are processed every other week.