Director , Global Demand Centre
Cvent | Marketing | Gurgaon, Haryana
Senior Manager, Global Demand Center, Marketing
Cvent India is looking for an experienced marketer with a background in demand generation and marketing operations.
As a member of the India team, you would be a champion of operational excellence across all
Shared services marketing departments and driving both inbound and outbound marketing and continue to push marketing to the centre of excellence. You will support the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key projects and accomplish measurable business process improvements.
The role also includes working with cross-functional teams in adapting to and understanding improvement processes and overseeing process improvement projects. You will be required to interpret customer needs and requirements, translate concepts into practice, identify process improvement opportunities, and quantify results and trends.
You will also oversee a team of campaign support professionals. You would be tasked to partner with product marketing and global demand centre teams to transform campaign brief(s) to execution. You would need to ensure that campaign briefs are in order and time and work with GDC teams to turn them around into channel strategy and ensure timely execution of all campaigns.
- 10+ years of overall marketing experience.
- Proven experience of driving large complex marketing projects preferably in a global set up.
- Proven expertise in creating demand & marketing pipeline through a mix of marketing channels for both inbound and outbound.
- Well versed with latest trends in marketing across digital, marketing segmentation and email marketing
- Strong team management expertise
- Strong project management and documentation skills with hands-on experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Prior experience working on project management and reporting tools, such as Clarizen, MS Project, Visio, Excel, Business Objects, etc.
- Manage relationships and coordinate well across multiple teams
- Knowledge of marketing planning processes with the ability to understand the relationship from strategy to execution ideally in B2B setup.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Six Sigma or related training and experience.
- Setting Standards for operation excellence
- Data-driven marketing KPIs expertise is required
- PMP or equivalent certification is an added advantage