Manager, Customer Success (Higher Ed)
PowerSchool | Higher Education | Austin, TX
As the Manager of a team of Customer Success Executives, you are leading team members at the center of it all. Charged with the proactive outreach, development and management of our existing customer base, your team will serve as the voice of the customer in everything from tactical handling of escalations to strategic planning. Your goal is to ensure that our customers are successful and find value in our solutions, and, choose to renew and stay a part of the PeopleAdmin product community year after year.
You will act as a voice for the market to the company, helping design and execute programs/events geared towards improving product adoption, building self-sufficient customer networks, and ultimately strengthening customer retention on a one-to-many basis.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver against renewal targets and goals
- Guide and mentor team towards successful development of renewal strategies
- Communicate Results and Status of Initiatives
- Lead and manage large, complex projects consisting of stakeholders from multiple departments
- Develop and manage content and programming for existing customers to be used in regional user groups and national conferences
- Continual assessment and improvement of internal management processes and tools
- Research methods to continuously improve customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Retention or Sales required.
- 3+ years of people management experience required
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management required