Granicus | Professional Services | Denver, CO
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 185 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve.
As a company, Granicus helps empower some of the most creative people in the world who innovate within complex public-sector organizations to make policies more effective and to transform the citizen experience so that everything from road closures to fostering programs are better understood.
Granicus is owned by Vista Equity Partners, a leading private equity firm with over $31B in cumulative capital commitments. Vista is a value-added investor focused on dynamic, successful, technology-based organizations led by world-class management teams with long-term perspective (www.vistaequitypartners.com).
What you'll do:
- Tracking and monitoring work orders from the Salesforce case system and creating managed events
- Assigning and monitoring Managed Events to vendors using the Vendor Services records in Salesforce
- Coordinating with the technical staff and vendors to ensure escalations are being addressed
- Validating completed events and delivery of services and hours against recorded hours on VS record.
- Validating Reserved events for the upcoming week against the vendor reservation system to confirm accurate reservations
Who you are:
- Customer Care Experience preferred
- Understanding of Urgency and Attention to Detail
- Superior organization and planning skills.
- Entry-Level Technical Knowledge (Office suite)
- High-Speed Internet Required
This position requires after hours and weekend work (4 - 12 PST Mon - Thursday and weekends).
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.