Education Sales Manager | DACH
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA | Munich, Bavaria
Are you passionate about helping schools adopting technology? Do you love Apple? Are you a team player and a continuous learner? Do you love winning or hate losing? Then this might be the role for you.
Who we are:
At Jamf, our mission is to help organizations succeed with Apple. We do this by focusing on removing the barriers of technology to allow people to do their best work, always. We empower our 20,000 global customers to put people first by bringing the legendary Apple experience to over 12 million devices. To learn more please visit us at: https://www.jamf.com and https://www.jamf.com/about/careers
What you'll do at Jamf:
With the recent expansion of our product portfolio, we are putting even more emphasis on the Education market. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to take the role of Education Sales Manger, DACH.
- The education Sales Manager is responsible for the overall Education business (and quota) in the DACH region, by selling the complete Jamf product portfolio (Jamf Pro, Jamf Connect and Zuludesk)
- Works closely together with the Inside Sales team, Channel Account Executive(s) and Marketing team to generate awareness, create pipeline and close business
- Establishes, grows and nurtures the Education Reseller channel
- Creates quarterly and annual business plans with Reseller partners and ensure those get executed
- Maintains a strategic relationship with the Education Sales team at Apple and works closely together to help Apple grow their Education market share
- Has direct interactions with large schools or school districts with the goal to close the business through a certified Jamf reseller
- Grow Jamf's Education business to the next level by exceeding annual quota
- Creates an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- Professional working proficiency in English and German (required), French would be nice!
- 5+ years' experience selling in Software or SaaS in the DACH (or German) region of which 2+ years' experience in the education market (required)
- Experience working with DACH (or German) Education Resellers (required)
- Experience in the Apple ecosystem preferred
Location: Munich, GE (Home-office)
Job Type: Full time
Job Level: 5+ years
Supervisor: Regional Sales Manager
Department: International Sales
Jamf is a culmination of passion, commitment and really smart people who shape our unique culture. We don’t say we’re the best but we do strive to be the best – for our customers, employees and community. At Jamf, we believe passion, commitment and dedication drives our success! You will also be able work in one of the most collaborative, dynamic, inclusive and diverse companies in town with 25+ nationalities.
What's it like to be part of our team:
Understand first hand from some of our employees
Hear about our Volunteer Time Off (VTO) programme
Get social with us: