Tomia | Product Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
Participates in full lifecycle software development activities and lead a small team of developers and be responsible for the responsibilities delineated below:
- Analyze requirements and produce feasibility analysis and product designs.
- Implement product enhancements and defect fixes
- Conduct design and code reviews of peers and team member’s work
- Collaborate and plan your work with other groups in an agile and fast pace environment
- Provide development support to a worldwide client base with 24x7 cycles and defined SLAs
- Oversee and administer release and configuration management activities
- Support and assist in production operations
- 5+ years of SQL Server including stored procedures, views, functions.
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful APIs, SOAP, WCF, XML, LINQ, Entity Framework, Message Queuing.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle methodologies.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with Angular, Knockout, Kendo UI is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle, DB2, NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields
- Telecom experience is a plus.
- An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.