Customer Education Coordinator
PowerSchool | Services | Folsom, CA
Join PowerSchool the largest K-12 education technology platform provider in the world. You will be part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to providing educators with the best technology solutions available. This Event Coordinator will work under little supervision and have ownership of one of our most successful training programs. These small workshops are held in regional locations across the US, to reach our broad customer base. The Events Coordinator will have a strategic role in growing, scaling and improving this program and all related processes. Daily responsibilities include promoting, scheduling and executing on all logistical details for these workshops. Opportunities to collaborate with our training, curriculum and marketing teams will ensure success and place you in a highly visible role within our Services organization. Additional projects include event planning and coordination for our large customer training events throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Working closely with the Senior Program Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for all logistics relating to several regional customer training workshop each month: Facility arrangements, trainers and all customer communication.
- Publishing event details and manage registration within tools such as CVENT and various social media forums.
- Act as customer/attendee contact pre-and post-event regarding logistics, purchase order collection, customer invoicing and other administrative tasks.
- Promote workshops and drive customer attendance.
- Strategically design and implement a scalable solution for the future of our MSBW offering.
- Aid Customer Education team with planning and executing larger customer events.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Other responsibilities as assigned, accounting for seasonality of events and business needs.
- 5 years of experience in events, training or professional development coordination, preferably within a B2B software company working with hotels and convention centers, or appropriate combination of experience that might include marketing, administration or management of large projects.
- College degree, preferably in Hospitality, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- K12 experience working in schools or supporting schools with a deep understanding of the education customer.
- Understanding of industry standards and best practices.
- Experience with marketing and events tools such as CVent, RegOnline, Marketo, Passkey etc.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills are essential for successful performance in this position.
- Ability to work independently and manage several events simultaneously.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills with a collaborative, team player mentality.