Sr. Manager, CRM Systems
TIBCO | 84200 Corporate IT Applications | Palo Alto, CA
The IT team is seeking an experienced Salesforce professional who will be responsible for end-to-end optimization of the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud requirements-develop-test-deploy cycle.
This manager will lead the effort for the Salesforce platform managing a talented team comprised of business analysts and developers. This role wears many hats and the right candidate will be able to move fluidly between a variety of tasks including business stakeholder governance, requirements gathering, solution and architectural definition, building and managing automation, managing release activities from end to end, developing test and control plans, and managing to outcomes and efficiency targets.
You will be focused on delivering solutions that are as elegant, optimized, modularized, and reusable as possible, ensuring the designs are flexible and extendable. You will also be responsible for the overall integrity of the Salesforce solution, so it is critical that you have knowledge of the existing system set, applicable IT standards, security practices, and learn, develop, and apply TIBCO’s overall systems strategy.
The CRM Manager will report to the Sr. Director, Go-To-Market(GTM) Systems.
- Manage a team of Business Analyst & Developers in Salesforce/Apex development
- Interface with key business stakeholders to align with our sales strategy and execution efforts
- Coordinate the readiness of multiple development teams for successful product releases
- Conduct product release planning and deployment meetings with business stakeholders to ensure understanding of priorities and delivery timelines
- Maintain a feature dependency matrix for Salesforce
- Conduct daily standup, weekly backlog grooming, and planning meetings and follow-up daily with BAs, developers, and peers to ensure releases are on schedule.
- Act as the final approval for all changes going out to customer environments
- Create and implement a strategy to ensure we meet uptime and performance SLA's for the business teams
- Work with the latest monitoring tools and triage network, integration, configuration, and code issues
- Drive the process in which our developers operate and iterate/releas