Front End Developer
Aptean | Development | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The experienced user interface engineer will be responsible for development tasks like designing, coding, testing and debugging of complex user interfaces using standard concepts & principles for various products in multiple vertical markets. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. They should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review.
- To participate as an active member of an Agile team, being involved in release and iteration planning
- Work in collaboration with development and managers to create user stories and define development tasks
- Work with the UX designers to provide feasibility and guidance on technology capabilities
- Develop user interfaces / applications for several product lines across various vertical markets
- Develop automated unit, link, acceptance tests
- Develop technical proof of concept prototypes, assimilate the results, draw conclusions and feedback the findings or incorporate them into your code
- To follow, apply and enhance standards, processes, metrics, procedures, etc., to ensure the quality and reliability of application software developed
Education / Experience
Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 2 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 1 years’ experience; or equivalent experience. Typical range of experience is 2-5 years.
- Solid understanding of java script, it’s not enough to just have written some script they need to understand the complex concepts
- Solid understanding of OO concepts
- Solid understanding of MVC / MVVM design patterns
- Solid understanding of SPA design patterns
- Solid understanding of CSS / SASS
- Solid understanding of SOA design patterns
- Good understanding of HTML 5 / DOM
- Good understanding of responsive design
- Good experience and knowledge of working on n-tier mobile or web applications using one or more Web and UI frameworks.
- Good understanding of web server technologies, non-functional requirements like Scalability, Performance, and Security
- Nice to have / not essential… Sencha, Progress Open Edge
- Nice to have device development (ios / android)
- Nice to have web app / web service development (.Net / Java)
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.