Graduate Pre-Sales Consultant
Advanced | Pre-Sales | Birmingham, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Desk based Pre-Sales Consultants help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
As part of our growing our team to cover expansion in key areas we are looking to recruit an additional Desk Based Pre-Sales Consultant, based in our Birmingham Mailbox office.
What you will be doing
• Assisting with the qualification of business opportunities
• Leading and coordinating system demonstrations- initially for the Cloud Donor Solution in the not-for-profit sector, but eventually for multiple product offerings
• Configuring demonstration environments to meet the requirements of client, but also entering data to support demonstrations.
• Working with the bid team to support tenders, completing bid responses/answering technical questions for customers and prospects
• Training internal members of staff in the use of the solution when required
• Supporting work on internal promotion of solution set, to ensure consistent messaging across teams i.e. Sales, Services, Support etc
• Work with key staff on product launches and GTM initiatives
• Support the Marketing and Sales Enablement functions in preparing a library of Sales Collateral and materials for use by field based Pre-Sales and Sales teams. Specifically creating a library of short focussed video demonstrations
What you will be good at
• Willingness to learn about the solutions and the market
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• A natural ability to build relationships
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
• Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
• Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
• Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
• Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
• Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
• Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
• Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
• Life insurance - 4 times salary
• Income protection insurance
• Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply?
Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!