Data Conversion Coordinator
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | Greensboro, NC
**This position can be worked out of our Wilmington, Sioux Falls, Decorah, or Greensboro office.
The Data Conversion Coordinator is responsible for the conversion education, documentation, and verification of client data into CentralSquare Technologies solutions. This coordinator collaborates with data conversion specialists, project management, and other solution team members internally, as well as the client’s project resources.
The coordinator must be able to effectively analyze client legacy systems, construct a detailed specification document, and communicate detailed project requirements to ensure a successful conversion project. Additionally, the candidate will meet with project stakeholders once a draft conversion has been designed to validate the data was converted correctly. Discrepancies arising from validation will need to be logged, evaluated, and resolved through multiple resolution channels.
The ideal candidate has a background in technical support and a working history with different enterprise-level computer software systems. They are detail oriented, have a solid foundation working with Microsoft Office products, and are skilled at managing competing tasks of different priorities. Prior experience with data conversion and/or public safety is a benefit but not required. The candidate must be able to manage his/her own project assignments and effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both internally and across client project teams and leadership.
The coordinator owns the communication, documentation, and verification steps within the data conversion development life-cycle. This includes documenting solution design, training, testing, and eventually client acceptance. The coordinator is also responsible for building and maintaining templates they will use on a day to day basis.
Additional assignments may include executing pre-built scripts, helping customers upload their data, and being a liaison between customer support and data conversion.
The position requires working onsite in the Sioux Falls SD office. This position can include up to 15% travel, and some projects may require weekend and/or holiday work as needed.
- Schedule and lead data conversion discussion meetings with internal and external parties.
- Educate clients on basic application functions.
- Train customers on how to review data conversion accuracy
- Maintain specification templates to ensure they are accurate and relevant
- Discuss and help determine the best course of action as it relates to data conversion
- Document customer decisions
- Managing multiple projects and effectively communicate status updates with internal stakeholders.
- Communication of inefficiencies and/or recommendations for existing process changes in a tactful and effective manner
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or another quantitative field preferred. Relevant job experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated aptitude in customer service
- Strong written and verbal communications