Senior Lead Development [LDR]
Allocate Software | Sales/Marketing | ,
We are looking for a senior lead development representative (LDR) to help us grow our business. The role would suit someone with a business, communications or marketing education who is early in their career and looking for a manager/player role in a fast-growing global technology company. The successful candidate will manage a new dedicated LDR team.
Lead Development Representatives are responsible for telephoning potential customers that would like to know more about our solutions by proactively contacting them, following up on inquiries, marketing engagements or requests for information and then securing meetings or attendance at sessions where they can learn more.
A successful LDR will be very comfortable building relationships over the telephone, asking questions, researching organisations via the web, CRM and marketing automation. They will be motivated, focused and measured on booking meetings for account managers and others.
The senior LDR will be responsible for all of the above while also managing a team of other LDRs that will cover Germany, UK, Australia, USA, Sweden and beyond.
- Proactively follow up marketing campaigns and marketing leads by calling prospects and customers to book meetings for account managers, securing marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Meet appointment setting targets and service level agreements for follow up
- Follow up all incoming inquiries
- Managing a team of LDRs to ensure they are motivated, trained and making enough calls in a quality manner
- Reporting on key call metrics and MQL outcomes, working closely with the marketing operations manager to ensure leads are followed up successfully
- Develop maps of buyers and other stakeholders in an account and plan activity to contact them for meetings
- Build and grow the MQLs
- Update CRM
- Represent the values of the Allocate brand in all interactions, taking time to listen to customers and prospects and be of value to them so that meetings are useful
- Feedback learning and market sentiment to marketing campaign teams
- Provide accurate documentation and notes for account managers enabling them to be prepared for meetings
Skills and attributes
- Excellent communicator (listening, writing and speaking). German native or fluent language essential
- Relationship builder and able to do so over the telephone
- Strong managerial skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter who will be motivated by targets and able to maintain focus on making enough calls each day
- Problem solver; keen to understand who to speak to and how to interest them, happy using multiple sources of information to get the right result
- Interested in technology, with training you should feel confident talking about technology in context of healthcare, maritime and oil and gas sectors.