Instructional Designer- Partner Enablement
Trintech | Customer Success | Addison, TX
Trintech is the leading provider of financial solutions for the record-to-report process cycle. Customers use our products to gain greater stability and control over their critical record-to-report financial processes, leading to better overall business performance. Over 1700 customers from the retail, manufacturing, financial, and service industries across 100+ countries utilize Trintech solutions, including half of the Fortune 50 and organizations listed on the FTSE 100 and other international exchanges. Each is realizing the benefits of the company’s configurable and highly scalable solutions every day to: ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data; identify and reduce transaction risk; optimize employee efficiency, improve the quality and timeliness of disclosure management and strengthen internal controls to support compliance requirements.
- Specific focus is to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders across the organization to design, build and implement a cohesive partner training program for the Trintech suite of products including the creation of course outlines, development of key learning objectives, development of content (including the configuration of a hands-on training environment), design the eLearning delivery and measure learning.
- Employ creative design skills to create supporting interactive materials/media (graphical, audio, video, simulations, role plays, games and testing)
- Attain/maintain knowledge necessary to be fluent in all products for which you create material, including the business purpose(s) of each, how to use them, and when the systems are used as well as how end users are utilizing each application.
- Assist management and team members in promoting the partner training platform to drive adoption.
- Assist partners/trainees as needed with the navigation and use of the Trintech Learning Management System (LMS)
- Execute defined training plans, focused on increasing global understanding and usage of application suite
- Validate new and evaluate existing course materials for a diverse group of users at a variety of technical proficiency levels. This is an iterative process to establish and maintain engaging learning activities that can include reviewing/revising course materials for effective delivery and messaging, communication of proper application of accounting concepts, adding/editing course exercises that reinforce key learning objectives as well as updating the training environment set up.
- Manage the logistics for the established training program including promotion, enrollment, adoption, training environment set up and testing, communicating with trainees and communicating assessment results when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing courseware for internal/external training and career development in technical learning
- 2+ years of experience delivering training via online through LMS systems, videos and other learning methods
- Understand adult learning theory, instructional design, and learning evaluation methodologies.
- Excellent interperson
- al skills with a strong ability to communicate (verbally, visually and in writing) effectively and professionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation, facilitation, research and analytical skills.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong working knowledge of design platforms such as Camtasia or similar a plus.
- Experience providing remote trainings using WebEx, Skype for Business or similar online web tool(s)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience with Trintech products is highly favorable.
- You have a deep understanding of user features and can easily demonstrate these features with minimal preparation.
- You have a general understanding of how Trintech products are implemented in client organizations.
- You are a resourceful and active learner and continually demonstrate that ability and drive.
- You work well as part of a team in addition to working independently
- You are able to provide the end user perspective for new software features being designed.
- You escalate as needed ensuring your manager is aware of any risks and challenges.
- You follow through on promises and meet deadlines.
- You are a good coach to all and are coachable.
- You take ownership of your projects and empower yourself to improve on any processes that can be re-evaluated
- You are open and honest with communication.
- You possess a strong customer service orientation, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills