Entry Level Application Administrator (CPQ)
Advanced | Administration - IT | Birmingham, England
BOSS Application Administrator
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our software, our Business Operations and Systems Standards (BOSS) team help to make the complex simple as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We are looking for driven individuals who would like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. Based within our spectacular Mailbox office, this is a great opportunity for you to join a growing team that is responsible for managing the standard integrated suite of applications across Advanced-ensuring day to day accessibility plus engaging with the wider business to drive innovation and improvements.
What you will be doing
- Salesforce administration responsibilities:
- Case management and dealing with user’s day to day queries.
- Internal user engagement, at all levels of the business.
- Project management support for functional improvements.
- Continuously improving our processes and coming up with innovative solutions to enhance the system.
- Data management and validation
- Security/Permission management to govern appropriateness across applications
- Starter and leaver management
- Integrated packages within Salesforce
- Management and understanding of integrations within the BOSS suite e.g. Dell Boomi
- Mergers and acquisitions – ensuring seamless integration and data transfer
- Solutions Analyst – business engagement, requirements gathering
- Ownership/responsibility for systems, processes and innovation
What you will be good at
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both present information and manage expectations among stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office skills, with a particular focus on MS Excel and data handling functions
- Logical approach to tasks and problem solving, and great attention to detail
What we would like you to have
- Any sort of basic coding or programming experience is desirable
- Exposure to any sort of CRM system is desirable. eg. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- A basic understanding of database concepts and how data is linked within a system.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to %5 contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we’d like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake an interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.