VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/x) France
Applause GmbH | Sales | ,
- You are a part of the international sales team and work with our VP Sales, our Pre-Sales Engineers and your colleagues from Business Development in order to build up and expand your customer base in France.
- In collaboration with a Business Development Representative, you proactively look for potential new clients in the enterprise segment, approach them and present our innovative testing solutions.
- You are responsible to drive the sales process forward all the way up to the negotiation and the successful closing of the deal.
- You are the first person of contact for your customers and work with our internal Project Delivery Managers to make sure we deliver the best possible testing solution.
- You represent our company at international exhibitions.
- You have gained four or more years of professional experience in B2B-sales of products / solutions in the digital industry, at a SaaS provider or in the IT-field.
- At least two of those years have been in the Enterprise / Large Accounts sector.
- You know how to qualify a lead, show them the benefits of working with Applause and establish a customer-relationship.
- As a “digital native” you are interested in the latest trends and developments in the digital industry.
- You possess a high degree of customer orientation and are able to respond specifically to the needs of others.
- You speak French fluently and your English is very good.
- You are willing to support our EMEA team in our office in Berlin.
- Opportunity to contribute to the long-term success of a global market leader who works with enterprise customers such as Vodafone and Dailymotion
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 120 employees from 34 nationalities
- Attractive base salary plus bonus with a possibility of overachievement
- Unlimited work contract
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- A great office in the center of Berlin
- Award-winning company culture:
- Four times (2016 - 2019) on Kununu’s list of “Berlin’s best employers”
- Among Germany’s “Best SMB employers 2019” (Focus Business Magazine)
- #30 on the list of "The 50 best IT employers in Germany" in 2015 (Chip Magazine)
- Flexible work hours, team events, lunch subsidy, dog-friendly office, team runs etc.
- Financial support & visa support in case of a relocation to Berlin
Do you want to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing tech firms?
If so then this position at Applause is perfect for you!