Software Engineer - Core Product
TIBCO | 65000 Orchestra R&D | Paris, Centre
Join the core product R&D team and get involved in the next generation of multidomain data management software.
This position is opened in the data modeling and data validation team. Within the team, you will develop a highly scalable and reliable data management system, written in Java on the backend and offering a unique set of rich features.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Within the team, you will enhance a feature-rich, model-driven, highly scalable and reliable data management system, written in Java on the back-end.
- You will be able to work on the following strategic areas:
- Data modeling and its editors (data model studio). It is about defining, compiling and managing the life cycle of data models in our software.
- We propose a unique MDM module that allows by the meaning of an internet browser to define data models with strong semantic expressiveness.
- Data validation and near real-time validation state display. Our software allows to define constraints at several levels in data models.
- These constraints must be checked in an efficient way to ensure the integrity of data inside a repository.
In the team, you will:
- Be challenged by volumetry and performance topics.
- Get a clear understanding of the needs and priorities.
- Collaborate with other teams to explore, evaluate and find the best solutions.
- Deliver the needed features, using state-of-the-art software engineering: UML modeling, design patterns, unit tests, coding (Java).
- Work with the Support team to solve third-level issues.