Director, Sales Development
Jamf | 120 - Sales Commercial - Inside | Minneapolis, MN
The Director, Sales Development works with leaders across Sales and Marketing to set team goals, motivate and develop team members to produce high-quality sales opportunities. The Sales Development team impacts the success of JAMF’s rapidly growing sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the Sales Development Organization objectives based on the strategy and priorities of the the Americas sales organization.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leaders to design the programs and tools necessary to further streamline our processes to execute go-to-market strategy for pipeline generation and new logo acquisition across all JAMF solutions and verticals in the Americas.
- Work cross-functionally with enablement, marketing, sales teams, and sales operations to develop strategies and execution plans to grow the pipeline Coach and hiring a team of managers who, in turn, will build high-performing sales development teams.
- Overachieve in pipeline build goals and won revenue goals sourced or influenced by Sales Development Representatives (SDR).Define critical drivers of success and designing playbooks, career paths, and appropriate measurements for the sales development organization.
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources.
- Helping build a fun, high-energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Influence stakeholders across the company to develop scalable solutions to prevent issues moving forward.
- Enable an already high-performing team by providing excellent coaching and actionable feedback.
- Ensure efficiency in onboarding of new reps through collaboration with revenue enablement on boot camp curriculum and on-going training.
- Establish and maintain SDR promotion standards to ensure transition from SDR to AE is seamless.
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, and KPI management including, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Leverage sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to generate SQLs and to accurately meet forecast sales and revenue targets.
- Responsible for forecasting for the SDR organization.
- 5-7 + years of experience leading sales development/new logo teams in a fast-paced technology company showing successful achievement of quota (Required)
- 5-7+ years leading, coaching , and developing both SDR and SDR managers to overachieve in their goals.
- Ability to adapt easily to a rapidly-changing environment
- Significant experience managing multi-channel outbound and inbound engagement strategy
- Experience scaling teams of Sales Development Reps & Managers that serves as the starting point for sales and other careers at JAMF and routinely promotes individuals into new roles
- Strong ability to coach your managers and sales representatives to higher performance