Software Engineer - India
Advanced | Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
Location - India – Bangalore
Reporting to - Development Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-6 Years
Advanced is expanding and is building great software teams that create products in the Healthcare, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Education markets. We are now in immediate need for talented software developers who can demonstrate excellent skills for creating modern healthcare applications.
A proven software developer with 3 to 5 years of strong .NET technologies development experience and required to work within a team for Docman product / application in Health & Care Domain.
About the role
This is an opportunity to work as a Software Developer within a team and employ the best practices and tools to create innovative and market leading solutions.
In this role you will:
· Manage small-scale development projects to delivery schedule.
· Learn our applications and become knowledgeable and proficient in their development.
· Translate software requirements into concise and robust program code.
· Work closely with the Product Owner to refine requirements, estimate development effort and gain their acceptance of the solution.
· Working closely with the Test Analyst, use effective automated and manual testing techniques at various levels to ensure the software is correct, performant and robust.
· Identify improvements to existing application code and designs, increasing flexibility and reducing future effort.
· Provide support, investigating technical issues and advising internal support technicians.
· Investigate and resolve software defects with the minimum impact and risk.
Our people deliver excellence in everything they do. They act with pace, are fearless and always do the right thing. We work together and act as a team, so you will
· Working as part of a high performing SCRUM team
· Identify problems and act and be responsible in resolving them
· Aim for self-improvement and continuous learning
· Ask for help and help others
· Clearly explain and discuss technical points with both technical and non-technical people
· Say what you will do by when and work to do it in time
· Appreciate challenge and feedback from colleagues
o Hands on experience in VB .NET, C#, MySQL,
o jQuery and Jenkins
o Desirable skills such as VB .NET, C#, MySQL, jQuery and Jenkins,
o Good knowledge in JIRA, GITHUB, AGILE