Client Success Manager
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
The Client Success Manager will work closely with customers and internal Kibo stakeholders to lead customer engagement. Success in the role is defined by regular customer communications that enhances business performance and ensure escalation of customer issues/feedback reviewed by Kibo stakeholders. Positive customer feedback on the execution of the process and product adoption. This role will be assigned target metrics for customer retention, customer satisfaction, business reviews and product adoption which will be measured on an ongoing basis to evaluate performance.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future retention and revenue opportunities
- Drive contract expansion through positioning of cross-sell opportunities, finding creative ways to drive more value in the account at renewal time.
- Coordinate Kibo customer-facing teams to meet and exceed customer expectations and address customer issues.
- Develop and implement strategic retention plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Leverage data-driven measures of customer health and proactively communicate with at-risk customers to maximize customer retention.
- Manage account and contact information through the entire customer lifecycle process using Salesforce.com
- Remain highly knowledgeable of Kibo products and target industries to facilitate retention efforts
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Contracts, Product Management, Customer Service, and Engineering
- Remain up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities and competitive offerings
- Regularly deliver business reviews and demonstrate ROI
- Strive for customer participation in marketing use cases and reference checks
- Remain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent combination and experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Experience in the Retail, Branded Manufacturers and Cataloguers preferred. Proven track record of increasing sales, revenue and profitability within a sales organization.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of effective networking, relationship building and new customer sourcing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to effectively inform and persuade
- Ability to self-motivate and produce high-level results with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to present to C-level and senior-level executives, as well as communicate well to internal and inter-departmental associates