PowerSchool | Success | Bengaluru, Karnataka
The Operations Analyst is responsible for creating, updating and delivering a wide spectrum of reports and dashboard updates relating to the professional services organization. These reports will be used to provide insight and data which will be used for business decision making. The successful candidate will have the ability to create reports in multiple online systems, to analyze and interpret data, and to provide timely delivery of reports to management which will be used for strategic business planning.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Update, track, and deliver operational reports on a recurring basis: utilization, productivity, implementation efficiency
- Update, track, and deliver financial reports on a recurring basis: Revenue, cost, backlog
- Create and update Executive-level PowerPoints to be used in company-wide presentations Manage Project Status list and follow up with company leaders to ensure projects are on track
- Create and maintain a repository of Project Templates to be standardized across teams 5. Create and deliver ad-hoc analysis
- Provide online systems support to multiple groups within Professional Services organization
- Liaise with finance, accounting, marketing and sales departments to gather data used in completing report delivery
Other duties and responsibilities:
1. Other responsibilities assigned by management
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
l. Education and/or Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of1-3 years of related experience in an analyst role
- Specialized knowledge :
Strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Abilities : Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Professional Certification