VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Sr Associate Graphic Designer
Cvent | Marketing | Gurgaon, Haryana
Graphic Design will be part of the Marketing team and will provide design support for all Cvent Marketing requirements. He will be required provide art direction for graphics and presentation solutions for Cvent marketing team, and other range of internal clients. Expected to work competently with different geography and with minimum supervision.
We are looking for someone who is hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, strong at aligning and engaging with multiple stakeholders to help drive creative support for the marketing teams across geographies.
• Work as a key member of the graphic design team to conceptualize and design marketing campaigns that support corporate and customer brands
• Demonstrate out of the box thinking for design campaigns.
• Work directly with web designers to bring campaign designs to life in emails, landing pages and interactive
• Design campaign assets such as ebooks, whitepapers, brochures, infographics, social media assets and product sheets.
• Design tradeshow booths and other event branding to support a broad campaign reach
• In depth knowledge of the Print medium and power point presentations skills
• Resource should be able to understand the creative brief and provide solutions accordingly.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Should provide working solutions which will be marketed to client.
• Seeking graphic design professional with 5+ years of experience
• Demonstrates proficiency in Conceptualization Art direction, and specialization in presentation designing.
• A strong portfolio showcasing skills in page design, layout, typography and presentations
• Needs to have great Stakeholder management skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Tech Savvy, conceptual thinker with exceptional attention to detail
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
• Experience in designing a variety of mediums, including print, PPT and digital
• A great team player
• Corporate branding experience a plus
• B2B experience in a marketing department a plus
• Illustration/Drawing skills a plus
• Photography experience a plus