Web Developer II
Jamf | 800 - Marketing | Minneapolis, MN
We are looking for an experienced, high-performing full-stack web developer to join our marketing team and help us build simple, usable web experiences that help us reach more organizations. As a web developer, you will create compelling user experiences for jamf.com and related properties. You will be responsible for evolving our existing offerings and help us to continually iterate and improve our capabilities. And you will be part of a team and organization that moves quickly, challenges each other to be better, and always keeps the user at the center of our decisions. If you are a self-starter with 4 or more years of experience designing and building modern web properties, we would like to talk to you about joining our team at Jamf.
- Use best practices to develop a functional and modular content management framework, enabling our team to create appealing and usable experiences.
- Progressively improve and iterate our systems and capabilities to meet longer-term roadmap objectives, while enabling our marketing content team to create compelling narratives that help visitors understand our unique offering.
- Work with our distributed team of front and back-end developers and designers to implement designs into functional, re-usable code, ensuring that users have great experiences across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Understand and measure appropriate actions, allowing us to gain insights about site performance, usability, and user journeys.
- Iterate and improve performance and conversion through insights gathered from analytics and A/B testing.
- Develop and maintain legible and documented code, using DRY principles.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 2 – 4 years experience leading and completing web development projects on time. (Required)
- Expert back-end or full-stack knowledge of web frameworks and server-side languages. (Required)
- Experience developing performant and production-ready web applications through modular, reusable code. (Required)
- Experience integrating with external systems using APIs.(Required)
- Experience with systems such as Symfony, Laravel, or Expression Engine. (Preferred)
- Experience with frameworks such as Vue, Angular, or React. (Preferred)
- Experience testing code across multiple browsers and platforms. TDD would be a plus. (Preferred)
- Experience using version control within a team workflow (git)preferred. (Preferred)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and Ansible would be a plus. (Preferred)
- Experience with analytics packages (Google Analytics, Marketo, etc.) and SEO principles a plus. (Preferred
- Experience integrating with external systems using APIs preferable.(Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results- driven culture
- Passionate learner with an inherent desire to stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies and best practices.
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered