Team Lead - Survey Programming
Numerator | Professional Services | Vadodara, Gujarat
We are looking for a Team Lead that will get involved on a hands-on basis to continue the
development of our survey capabilities at Numerator.
1. 3+ years of quantitative research experience.
2. 3+ years of experience in programming and data processing.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong analytical, logical thinker.
5. Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage several projects at once and communicate proactively without close supervision.
6. Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment.
1. Experience with a survey programming platform, such as ConfirmIt, Decipher, SurveyGizmo, SurveyMonkey Pro, SPSS Dimensions, Qualtrics or other similar platforms.
2. Experience with data processing platform, such as SPSS, Quantum, MarketSight, Dapresy, Spotfire, Tableau or other data processing tools is desirable.
3. Relevant experience as a team lead of survey programming team at another organization. Ability to motivate a team and further learning within that team applicable to the survey programming function.
4. Self-motivated problem solver with focus on quality deliverable.
5. Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and meeting aggressive timelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.