MBuy Senior Search Manager
Mediaocean | MBuy | Chicago, IL
We are looking for a rock star leader and communicator to be our next Media Director. MBuy’s Media Director develops a trusted advisor relationship with key clients, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and inspires prospects’ confidence in MBuy on new business pitches. You will need to work closely with both client partners and your MBuy teammates to provide planning, buying, and optimization recommendations for all of your key accounts. Your teammates will help you to develop media strategies and recommendations, which you will then present to your clients with data driven rationale utilizing historical, competitive, and customer research. The Media Director will have a background that includes national, local, and/or DR television, and preferably experience with OTT and digital video.
- Develop, launch, and optimize effective paid search programs based on client marketing goals
- Establish client-specific paid search objectives, strategies, budget estimates and insights
- Develop, implement, optimize, and analyze campaigns for all assigned accounts, including keywords, creative, targeting, bid strategies and management, landing page strategies, andcompetitive analyses
- Lead and train MBuy Media Strategy and Operations team members across all SEM functions
- Co-present campaign performance and recommendationsto clients with Media Strategy and Business Development teams
- Spearhead MBuy’s Google and Bing partner relationships
- Develop search case studies and contribute to MBuy thought leadership with blogs, whitepapers, and webinars
- Be on top of search, media, and customer buying trends
- Some travel may be required (10%)
- 5+ years of experience in search strategy and execution.
- Extensive experience with search tools and bid management platforms
- Strong cross-media strategy experience
- Proven leadership ability across internal and external contacts.
- Detail-focused, quality-driven, analytically-minded
- Deep interest in all things search-related
- Works will in collaborative team environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Solid business acumen with ability to upsell a client through the use of innovation, performance and creativity