Sr. Manager, Innovation Marketing
TIBCO | 78010 Americas Field Marketing | Palo Alto, CA
The Sr. Manager, Innovation Marketing is a senior role and is responsible for the development, strategy and execution of the innovation marketing plan focused on increasing brand awareness, achieving growth in the TIBCO community and making the world a better place through emerging technologies. Knowledge of the developer community and how to engage this community, experience in organizing, engaging and growing audiences through mediums such as meetups, innovation days, and hackathons, ability to identify and build relationships with conference organizers (in related fields) to promote thought leadership and speaking engagement opportunities, well organized, outgoing, creative, with the ability to adapt to dynamic and rapidly changing environments.
- Generate innovative marketing ideas, sell ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Assist the team with authoring thought leadership pieces through engaging content through PR, white papers, blogs and more Help convert dry prose into an engaging narrative for the audience.
- Good understanding of emerging technologies like IoT, blockchain, AI/ML, AR/VR; and their value of transforming businesses
- Manage and collaborate with thought-leadership to develop/track speaking opportunities globally and within the developer community (call for papers)
- Collaborate with teams on Marketing of “Innovation” products (Blockchain, Conversational UI, Data Science) for the purpose of driving adoption and sales
- Drive technical teams to deliver content for the developer audience
- Collaborate on the development of White Papers, Email Campaigns, Virtual Conferences – Identify, Organize and Promote
- Establishing a strategy and enforcing the strategy by developing packages to be reused world-wide
- Organize and run community eventsOrganize and runmeetups. A deep understanding of how meetups work.
- Manage hackathons and general events involving developers and/or data scientists.
- Create/Organize/Maintain: group assets and budget
- Consistent reporting aligning to team goals and KPI’s