EagleView | Marketing | Bellevue, WA
EagleView is transforming the way companies use the data about the physical world in which they operate, by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing world. EagleView combines imagery that reveals the finest and most important details with computer vision to help companies gain actionable insights into any location—from anywhere. By delivering timely comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals across different industries improve people’s lives and make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Marketing organization is seeking a Communications Specialist to engage in broad internal/external communication projects to support organization-wide programs and initiatives, and assist with developing consistent, clear and pithy messaging to all EagleView audiences.
In this role as Communications Specialist, you will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to support strategy, planning and execution for communication plans and programs, marketing campaigns and initiatives related to media relations, crisis communication, organizational communication, social media, public relations and executive communication. You’ll also assist in producing engaging content to support the company’s thought leadership agenda and shape customers’ and influencers’ perception of EagleView.
If you’re a phenomenal writer with excellent project management skills and have a passion for telling engaging stories, this might be the perfect role for you!
- Work both independently and collaboratively in writing, creating and implementing high-quality messaging and copy for various mediums.
- Coordinate communication projects as required.
- Gather user data from technology platforms and share trends and insights with team.
- Ensure the organizational narrative is present in all communication efforts.
- Drive strong coordination with key stakeholders in the team as well as with functional groups in Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Customer Support.
- Establish and report on key performance indicators as they relate to communication initiatives.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Complete tasks and assignments on time and on budget.
You’re our ideal candidate if you are…
- An excellent communicator and collaborator – You’re proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You’re a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy “bringing it all together”.
- Detail oriented – You take pride in your work and strive for perfection without rigidity. You strike the right balance between seeing the big picture and attending to details.
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You’re self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, marketing, business administration or related field.
- 3 - 4 years demonstrated experience in communication, preferably in technology and/or IT services.
- Demonstrated experience in developing communication programs and business relationships.
- Demonstrated writing and editing excellence.
- Ability to work collaboratively across a diverse marketing and communication team to ensure messaging and programs are delivered quickly, consistently and powerfully across multiple channels.
- Ability to drive proactive, powerful messaging in support of a brand position.
- Agility and flexibility in coordinating multiple high-level projects, and just-in-time issues and work assignments.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.