Mid-Level Project Manager - Remote
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | REMOTE - US, FL
Project Manager will be responsible for working with customers to facilitate the optimal implementation of Superion software to Cities, Counties and Non Profit Agencies. Optimal implementations are achieved through a combination of understanding business processes and industry best practices, configuring software, and training customer project teams and end users to successfully deploy and use the software.
· Responsible for managing multiple projects to completion, providing exceptional customer and value added service
· Complete understanding of Project Management functions to include financials, resource management, reporting and executive communications
· Working with customers to facilitate the setup, configuration, and use of Superion software
· Single Point of Contact to Clients
· Contract Management for Multiple Implementations
· Internal/External Resource Coordination and Leadership
· Project Planning and Forecasting
· Change Control, Risk and Issue Management
· Project Documentation and Status Reporting
· Project Budget Tracking
· Participate in projects related to department and company key initiatives (e.g., updating training materials, improving training processes and practices).
· Use appropriate tools and processes based on company and industry norms.
· Work in a team environment with project managers and other staff to bring our customers “live” on our ERP system
· Conduct training classes and individual mentoring of our software’s end users.
· Provide On-site and Remote delivery as needed.
· Participate internally on implementation improvement activities.
· Follow up phone calls/visits as needed with customers.
· Participate in the development of Professional Services offerings.
· Bachelor's degree
· 2-4 years Project Management experience with demonstrated ability to deliver projects with multi-disciplines involved
· Experience MS Office user (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Knowledge of database software (SQL) PREFERRED
· Ability to travel 40-50%
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Fundamental negotiation skills
· The ability to quickly learn Community business processes used by governmental agencies.
· The ability to work independently, with little or no supervision, to complete client software configuration.
· The ability to clearly communicate issues that arise as services are performed.
· The ability to engage and manage both a traditional and virtual classroom.
· Strong listening skills and the ability to provide value, guidance and consultation to customers.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· PMP certification or demonstrated progress toward obtaining PMP HIGHLY PREFERRED
· Managing projects in the Government sector HIGHLY PREFERRED