Director Human Resources, APAC
Mediaocean | Human Resources | Pune, Maharashtra
Who we are:
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
The Director, Human Resources – Asia Pacific will be the lead HR resource for the Asia-Pacific region for Mediaocean’s India and Australia locations. They will provide strategic and tactical oversight of all HR-related topics, including training, performance management, compensation planning, company policies, benefits enrollment, employee engagement, organization development, etc.
What you will do:
· Reporting directly to the Global Vice-President, HR, the Director, Human Resources- Asia Pacific will oversee all HR matters, post-recruitment and beyond termination, in the Asia-Pacific region.
· Provide HR expertise to senior business leadership of the region on all people matters, using ability to influence to successfully establish and maintain professional relationships.
· Serves as main point of contact for the region’s employee relations topics, working directly with employees and people managers.
· Manage relationship with local and regional benefits brokers and oversee administration of benefits programs for the region.
· Promotes positive employer-employee relationships, to result in a high level of employee morale and engagement.
· Serve as regional lead for HR programs, such as the mentorship program, employee engagement programs, manager trainings, performance management, etc.
· Maintains current and complete understanding of all local employment laws and requirements to and ensure organizational compliance in each Asia Pacific location.
· Continue alignment of Global HR practices/processes with the Asia Pacific region.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related
· 12+ years of progressive HR experience and 5 yrs + in the Asia Pacific region, preferably with specific experience in India and Australia
· Strong ability to function on an international, cross-functional team
· Ability to initiate and drive solutions with a hands on approach
· High degree of comfort with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to use sound business judgment in uncertain environments
· Proven ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
· Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels within the organization