Sr. Audit and Compliance Specialist
Aptean | Development | Bangalore,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
5. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List the key duties and responsibilities and essential functions of the role)
Work Experience (Indicate the approximate years of relevant work experience necessary for this position)
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
· Advanced knowledge of risk management frameworks – COBIT, ISO, ITIL
· Clear understanding of governance – ISO, SSAE, PCI, SOX etc.
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and internal control techniques
· Knowledge of information security technology, audit & control measures, monitoring/investigation methodologies and privacy/regulatory requirements
· Clear understanding of RFP processes and audit responses – both governance and customer based
· Familiarity with technology standards and architecture
· Understanding of technology best practices and security frameworks
Skills and Abilities
· Understands business and financial fundamentals (cost/benefit, ROI calculations, NPV etc.)
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to make unbiased decisions based on business needs
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to mentor and train others