Senior Product Manager
PayLease | 230 - Product Management | Chicago, IL
PayLease exists to transform the property management industry with technology solutions that replace time-consuming manual work. We want our clients to spend time building their portfolio, while we help with all of the operational pieces. Our unique product suite offers property managers a simple way to communicate with renters and homeowners via a mobile app, to collect rent, allocate and bill for utilities, schedule maintenance requests, track packages and manage smart home devices.
About the Role:
As the Senior Product Manager, you act as the “CEO of the Product Line” working with a high-performance team and interfacing across clients, engineering, sales, marketing, implementation and client support to derive strategies for delivering game-changing value to clients and internal teams alike. In this role, you will:
- Lead team of Product Owners to own delivery of product initiatives and releases in Agile development process.
- Work through the product’s entire life-cycle: user/market research, customer journey, product/feature/MVP definition, product specs, user stories, pricing, usability testing, product launch and servicing, as well as iterations based on feedback and metrics
- Lead market research, user feedback, competitive analysis and any other elements of Product Management as needed
- Prioritize, sequence and defend product initiatives against strategic priorities and data-driven insights; maintain product backlogs and lead product input in sprint planning
- Advocate fiercely for the needs of clients, partners and residents
You are an amazing Product Management professional with at least 4 years of experience within software and have dabbled in leadership with direct reports. You understand the software development process including familiarity with Agile. You are organized and can manage projects while thriving in a face-paced, dynamic environment. You love being part of a team and advocating for the needs of customers and prospects with excellent communication skills. You are analytics and understand the importance of the numbers - the Product P&L, pricing, key KPIs, etc. You like to win, are optimistic and love putting the customer first.
Why would you want to join this amazing team? In short - the culture, the team and the perks. At PayLease, we are wildly protective of our culture and our values of the Spirit of Yes, the Power of We and the I in Win. We have a ton of fun while providing an outstanding product and customer support to our clients. The Product Management team is an amazing blend of people with deep product management expertise combined with internal hires who know our system deeply. Our Engineers are wicked-smart and are driven by adding value with every line of code. PayLease wants you to love working here. That’s why we offer Flexible Time Off, Comprehensive Benefits, 401K match, stocked kitchens, monthly fun events and plenty of PayLease SWAG. Want to join us?