Senior Manager, Sales Operations
MINDBODY | Sales | London, England
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales efficiency and success. These include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the Sales Operations and all functions related to lead distribution, rules of engagement, territory management in our CRM
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executives
- Develop and maintain CRM dashboards to provide reporting on key metrics and analytics related to quota obtainment
- Support sales forecasting activities via pipeline analysis
- Create and design process improvements that provide efficient and scalable sales processes
- Hire, train, and coach Sales Operations teams including, Operations Specialists, and Sales Coordinators
- Manage, execute, and work to optimize the deal desk functions within the business
- Develop and control all data governance policies and procedures
- Monitor the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Lead and execute on cross-functional projects for key initiatives
- Develop and ensure accurate preparation of sales reports for leadership presentations
- Assist other sales leaders as necessary to ensure sales targets are met
- Proactively monitor sales organization efforts and identify opportunities for sales process improvements
- Partner with Sales leadership on defining policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure tight management and analysis of the lead management process
- Collaborate with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our go-to-market activities
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiency and lead efforts to scale standard methodologies
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
Will receive training and guidance when working on new processes and procedures. This position has direct manager responsibilities. Duties are performed under limited supervision.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Experience of managing multiple territories would be an advantage, particularly across EMEA
- 3+ years of related operations management experience
- 3+ years’ experience creating and implementing efficient processes
- 3+ years’ experience in data extraction and providing insights through reporting
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Expert level excel skills