Numerator | Operations
The Operations Associate position is a key role in accurately capturing data and advertisements from printed materials. While data entry experience is a plus, we will train candidates that have the right attitude, drive and a thirst for knowledge. What we insist upon is cooperation and flexibility to support the team with various projects and assignments.
- Ensure ads are received, scanned and processed in the most-timely and cost-effective way possible.
- Follow up on missing print / digital materials.
- Report on status, coverage, volume and other metrics.
- Prepare documents for internal management, external contacts and clients.
- Assist in improving / developing new processes.
- Assist or lead special projects.
- Perform daily task of indexing ads, quality checking of ads, and investigating / resolving issues.
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers, and other operational teams.
- Provide regular status updates/reports for documentation or escalation.
- Participate in ongoing training on integration and knowledge of database.
- Associate degree or higher.
- Prior office experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated with good oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining efficiency and quality of work.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Proficiency with G-Suite
- Experience and accuracy working with data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Follows through with all assignments and meets deadline.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Takes initiative and learns quickly.
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organization.
- Embraces process changes.
- Flexibility in learning and managing multiple job functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.