Business Development Representative
Lone Wolf Technologies | Business Development | Dallas, TX
Even after 30 year of delivering world class products, we are having fun connecting real estate professionals with technology solutions that improve the experience of running and working in a modern real estate brokerage. Our solutions help boost revenue while driving increased efficiency across the brokerage.
We are different than many companies because we offer you a clear path, with attainable goals, that will guide you to a rewarding career in Real Estate Technology Sales. As a Broker Development Representative, you play a key role in building our sales pipeline and you will be responsible for starting a sales experience that will set the stage for an effective close.
As an ideal candidate, you are ambitious, motivated, and determined for success towards a career in sales. You are process oriented, organized, able to provide solutions, and effectively evaluate potential in all customer interactions. You are competitive and an over-achiever; you are always wanting to do your best and give 110% in everything you set your mind to.
What will I be doing?
- Sourcing prospects, developing opportunities and selling to a select group of small to medium sized business accounts within our team-based setting
- Communicating to generated leads within a set timeline
- Working directly with our Regional and Strategic Sales teams to pass along qualified opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of our prospects through solution selling techniques
- Proactively engaging and prospecting new business opportunities and customers through outbound calls and emails.
- Consistently meet and/or exceed metrics as defined by the Sales Leadership Team
What will I get out of it?
- Ongoing career training
- Opportunity to advance within the organization
- Fulfilling work with a company that delivers exceptional software solutions
- Supportive, knowledgeable, and highly-motivated team
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a fun culture
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Background in technology sales or lead generation is a plus
- Ability to be coached, trained, and mentored toward a successful software sales career
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must have strong skills in MS Office
- Desire to grow within an organization
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities