Trintech | Professional Services | Addison, TX
Trintech is looking for an energetic Solution Architect to advance our goal of bringing great Record to Report Cloud solutions to market, and help our customers transform their financial processes.
As part of our Pre-Sales and Professional Services team, you’ll drive the technical vision for our automation offerings and participate in the seamless implementation of our solution suite.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development, while growing the business.
What You Get to Do:
- Technical lead in the sales cycle to define and drive automation strategy
- Ability to demonstrate the value of our automation solutions and provide scoping for implementation services
- Partner with the professional services team to implement and integration technical for our customers
- Collaborate with Sales, Professional Services and Product management to understand the automation vision we provide to our clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders to drive Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy
- Assist with the creation of internal and client facing documentation
- Train members of the technical account management team and technical services team
What We Need in You:
- 5+ years of Solutions Engineering, Pre-Sales or Consulting experience
- Experience managing or working with Workflow Automation tools like APIs, Direct Integrations, Robotics, Collaborations, etc.
- Experience working with ERPs (i.e. SAP, Oracle, and/or NetSuite)
- Experience with Middleware software and technology
- Experience working with integration technologies and protocols (e.g. REST, ESBs, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTPS, Mashup, etc.) highly desirable
- Prior experience in SDLC and enterprise cloud software solutions preferred
- An MBA is certainly a plus
- Passion for customer success
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with people in all areas and levels of the organization