Product Strategy Intern
Numerator | Product Management | Chicago, IL
Numerator is looking for a talented Product Strategy Intern to join our growing team! As our Product Strategy Intern, you will work closely with senior Product leadership to identify, analyze, and prioritize strategic opportunities to propel Numerator forward. You have an entrepreneurial drive and spirit, a thirst for knowledge, and extraordinary flexibility to meet the demands of a high-energy start-up. You're comfortable working with high levels of ambiguity in a fast-changing environment, have an analytical mindset, and able to tell stories with data to support recommendations for change.
Numerator (formerly Market Track and InfoScout) fosters a unique culture that encourages its people to grow and expand their role commensurate with their capabilities. In a fast-paced environment that is centered on delivering client value through strong market analytics, Numerator associates and leaders have the opportunity to work with the top brands and companies on the planet. If you are looking for boundless opportunities and a culture where your progress is gated only by your effort and performance, Numerator may be your ideal fit.
● Pursuit of a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, engineering, or other highly analytical fields
● Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
● Passionate problem solver
● Able to collaborate and work well within a team
● Self-starter able to balance multiple projects
● Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint