Sr Principal, Sales Enablement Content Producer
Aptean | Sales | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Principal, Sales Enablement Content Producer is responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of the Aptean Account Management and Sales teams through the definition, development, delivery and management of professional sales content, messaging and tools. This person consults with cross-functional teams to drive collaboration and thought leadership to create sales content and tools that support insights-based demand creation. As a key contributor to the Sales Enablement team, the Senior Principal, Sales Enablement Content Producer is also responsible for professionally packaging the content and leading the roll out to the appropriate teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine the “story” for a given product or solution and translate it into a simple, insights-driven value message that resonates with customers and is easily consumable by Sales.
- Facilitate sales discovery assessments (industry trends, differentiators, competitors, objections, business challenges), as a consultant for internal resources to determine content needs based on sales approach and product strategy.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of best-in-class sales content to maximize the effectiveness of specific initiatives.
- Create, execute and drive adoption of contemporary sales tools (e.g. insights, sales messaging, playbooks, battle cards, talk tracks, scripts, presentations and training modules) designed to achieve revenue stimulation, new customer acquisition, and customer retention objectives for direct and indirect sales resources.
- Package sales tools and content to establish though leadership and ensure consistent utilization
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Train Sales team on best use of sales enablement materials.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Gather feedback from the Sales and Sales Leadership teams on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement tools
- Coordinate with Sales Leadership to define and execute pipeline growth plans.
- Act as sales champion across the business to ensure that the right programs, tools and content are developed to support Account Management and Sales teams
- Lead cross-functional internal team meetings to manage status of deliverables and share feedback.
Bachelor's degree highly preferred
Typically requires a minimum of 8-10 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 6 years' experience; or equivalent experience. Typical range is 10-13 years. Experience in a Marketing, Product Marketing or Sales role preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Passion for enabling sales channels with tools for success
• Understanding of the sales process and the buyers journey
• Ability to communicate the value of a product in a concise and compelling way
• Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced PowerPoint or Adobe Creative Suite skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• Virtual team leader with collaborative and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
• Creative and strategic thinker
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.