SEM Specialist - Digital Marketing
DealerSocket | Website SEM & Analytics | Oshkosh, WI
SEM SPECIALIST – DIGITAL MARKETING
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
The SEM Specialist has knowledge of paid search and display advertising and how to develop, set up and maintain the strategy using the latest tools – and also has working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Manage the strategy and setup of client PPC campaigns within Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Measure and monitor keyword bids, budgets, and quality scores across client accounts
- Upload and replace new display ad creative
- Brainstorm and develop new social media ad campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimization
- Provide creative ad copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Provide ongoing consultation and analysis to clients on their marketing campaigns
- Communicate and train internal team members on new products, strategies, and trends
- Generate weekly and monthly PPC campaign reporting as needed
- Provide budget recommendations and analysis to the sales team for prospective clients
- Provide data analysis using Google Analytics and other platforms
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Desired 1-2 years’ professional work experience with AdWords, Analytics, Bing Ads, Social Media and other internet marketing related tasks or 1-year minimum with DealerSocket, but will train the right candidate with less experience.
- You Know the Playbook: You know the ins-and out of digital marketing, Search Engine Marketing, SEO, analytics, and social media marketing. And if you don’t, you have a strong desire to learn and stay up-to-date on digital trends
- You’re an MVP: You can throw the deep ball. Make the one handed catches. And do that cool Aaron Jones spin move. In the digital marketing world, that translates to excellent analytical, copywriting, and communication skills. Proficiencies in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, AdWords Editor and Facebook Power Editor are a plus! A true MVP-P (Most Valuable PPC Person)
- You’re a Team Player: You’re not only great at doing things on your own, but you’re also good at collaborating with our team —helping to develop new products, brainstorm new ideas, and much more. And when it comes time, you’ll be ready to put the team on your back and lead the charge when our veterans are out of the office.
- You Love Playing the Game: You are driven to keep up with all that is digital marketing. This includes being one step ahead of Google, Bing, Facebook etc.…and 3 steps ahead of our competition. We don’t want to be on the cutting edge — we want to be ahead of it.
- May require interaction with vendors, partners
- Typically requires sitting, speaking, and computer use for extended periods of time. Travel may be required.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment